Lundbeck wants to engage in an active and open dialogue with external media and other stakeholders. We are looking for a new colleague to assume the position of Communication Specialist and play a key role in driving our news flow and proactively communicate stories about Lundbeck in external and internal media.
The corner stone of this position is to drive and coordinate Lundbeck’s news flow to ensure that we proactively communicate fascinating and exciting stories about the company and its performance to enhance the visibility of and trust in Lundbeck. The job requires the journalistic sense for and ability to carve out stories of interest to different stakeholders, including external media.
In this role you will take part in the ongoing servicing of external media, including handling of media inquiries. You understand how journalists and external media work and will respond swiftly if needed, also after hours.
You will both be producing and distributing content on your own and act as a facilitator for others to execute communication initiatives. You will work with different departments in our head quarter as well as supporting our affiliates. You will be preparing corporate spokespersons and act as one yourself when relevant.
You will distribute content through a variety of channels towards stakeholders both inside and outside the company. You will write articles for our intranet as well as press releases.
This is an existing position within our Corporate Communication team counting four colleagues in total and headed by Mads Kronborg, Senior Director, Corporate Communication. The team is part of Corporate Communication & Public Affairs which employs 10 people in total. We work closely together with Investor Relations. As a team we recognize hard work but we also put a lot of effort into creating an informal and fun workplace. We believe in individual responsibility and work with a high degree of self-planning.
- Locate, research, produce and distribute stories and content for external and internal media, including articles, press releases and fact sheets.
- Take part in the day to day servicing of external media, including acting as a corporate spokesperson when appropriate.
- Drive our Global News desk, coordinating news flow across head quarter functions and affiliates.
- Train and prepare other corporate spokespersons.
- You are educated as a journalist or hold a degree in communication and have some years of experience from working with corporate communication, including relations to external media, and preferably also from a media outlet.
- You know what a good story consists of and how to research and produce it for different audiences in and outside the company.
- You have strong skills in both written and spoken Danish and English.
- You are ambitious and proactive and set high standards for the quality of your work.
- You have a strong personal drive, you start up and finish tasks and can act independently while also being a team-player.
Please contact Mads Kronborg, Senior Director, Corporate Communication, on tel. +45 3083 2851, or by e-mail at: email@example.com
. We also recommend that you visit our website www.lundbeck.com.