Lead, GSK Nordics External Communications and Denmark Communications
Do you see yourself as GSK’s new inspiring and highly-experienced communications lead to implement a best in class Nordic external communications operation for a science-led global healthcare company as well as support our Denmark business in effective external and internal communication and engagement activities? If so, we are looking forward to hearing from you.
- Articulate and deliver an ambitious strategic vision for what GSK’s Nordic Cluster (representing our businesses in the Nordic and Baltic regions) is seeking to achieve through its external communications activity:
- Deliver strategic and operational communications plans supporting the Nordics and Baltics business strategy and objectives.
- Collaborate and engage with Nordics Cluster communicators to define the strategy, deliver the plan and measure strategy implementation.
- Lead regular/quarterly updates to the Nordics Cluster Leadership Team on strategy implementation and measurement.
- Deliver integrated Communications and Government Affairs narratives and campaigns in support of new and existing medicines and vaccines at Cluster and local levels.
- Share lessons learned and best practices across the individual GSK businesses in the region/Nordics Cluster.
- Lead the development and agreement of the Nordic External Communications strategy and operational activities across individual GSK businesses in the region.
- Lead the effective communication of the Danish business vision and strategy: Deploy and execute compelling and engaging communication activities in a structured manner.
- Design and implement metrics to measure engagement, collect feedback and facilitate progress reporting against the strategy to the Leadership Team.
You will report to the Denmark Corporate Affairs Manager as well as the Nordic Cluster Director.
This role has an equally important Nordic/Danish resource split.
We will be conducting ongoing interviews so please apply now, and no later than March 31st.
For further information and for applying the job, please contact HR Country Head, Maria Jensen at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a science-led global healthcare company on a mission: we want to help people do more, feel better, live longer. Today there are still millions of people without access to basic healthcare, thousands of diseases without adequate treatments and millions more people who suffer from everyday ailments. At GSK we want to change this. We have three world-leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We are committed to widening access to our products, so more people can benefit, no matter where they live in the world or what they can afford to pay.
Skriv venligst i din ansøgning, at du har set annoncen på Kforum